The VABANC membership dues are waived for all of 2022.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Why Become A Member?
- Professional development
- Fun networking events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Serve as a mentor or mentee
Who Can Become A Member?
- VABANC members include judges, attorneys and law students from a diverse background of practice areas
- Licensed attorneys, J.D.s, LLMs and law students are welcome to join.
- Keep informed on the latest events happening in our community
- Discounts on VABANC-sponsored events
- Marketing opportunities through our online membership directory and newsletter distribution, which reaches 300+ Vietnamese attorneys, law students, and legal professionals
- Be a part of the pioneering Vietnamese regional bar association
The VABANC membership dues will resume on January 1, 2023 as follows:
- $75 for In-House, Large, and Medium Law Firm Attorneys (20+ attorneys in the firm)
- $50 for Small/ Sole-Proprietorship Attorneys
- $30 for Non-Profit/Government
- FREE for law students and unemployed attorneys
When does my annual VABANC membership expire?
VABANC membership dues expire after one year and may be renewed online.